Uniquely designed to resist fading, cracking, and peeling, Graber Traditions® Composite Shutters bring the classic, refined look of shutters to rooms that require a particularly durable solution. Perfect for high-humidity areas, these shutters are ideal in kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms.
Engineered to Perform
- Rigid, composite construction resists flexing from season to season
- Color palette overlaps with Graber Composite Blinds for whole-home coordination
- Impervious to moisture, meaning you can install in any indoor environment
- Designed for durability, composite shutters are ideal for high-traffic areas
- Composite shutter panels now come as wide as 36″, offering a better solution for larger windows and allowing for a clearer view to the outside
Graber Traditions® Wood Shutters can add warmth and beauty to your living spaces. Made from exceptional North American hardwoods, these shutters can be enhanced with a wide assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades.
Real Wood, Real Benefits
- A three-step drying process and a strict adherence to quality standards guarantee the straightest possible wood components
- Graber craftsmen skillfully apply vibrant stains and environmentally-friendly water-based paint finishes for a stunning look
- Color palette overlaps with Graber Wood Blinds for whole-home coordination
- Wood components are carefully constructed with the highest degree of quality and attention to detail